Karate the best thing you can do for your child.
10 Reasons to choose the right school, Brian Mackie’s Karate
- We offer a free Trial absolutely no obligation just join in and have fun.
- We have reasonable Fees less than $10 per lesson.
- Parking right out front in a traffic free carpark.
- No contract headaches only 2 weeks notice to opt out.
- Shihan (Master) 5th Dan IKGA and Government accredited Instructor takes all classes including beginners.
- We invite you to stay and watch your child enjoy the lessons.
- We have a safe environment with all modern safe training equipment, mats, bags, mirrors , aircon ……
- Our school is registered with KidSport at the Department of Sport and Recreation in WA. Your family could be entitled to a $150 grant towards fees.
- Brian Mackie’s Karate is a member of the Australian Karate Federation, the only government recognised karate organisation in Australia. Our Instructors have Government accreditation and working with children cards plus more importantly Grades that are from the renown International Karate-Do Goju-Kai Association in Japan.
- Be part of one of the largest styles in the World, where ever you travel you can have your Grade recognised and train with the same syllabus, uniform and equipment that you do in your own Dojo.